Nights of Bright Futures Mini-Galas
August 2020 – June 2021
Your Place or Ours!
Celebrate the power of your community coming together to support ours! In light of our need to keep our in-person visits small, we are asking our supporters to go big for us in 2020 & 2021 and host their own gatherings to raise funds and awareness for our programs.
- Host your gathering virtually (through our secure video conferencing account, Facebook Live, or service of your choosing)
- In-person in your garden or home
- Onward House’s Hank and Kim Marshall Community Education & Resource Center
HOW IT WORKS
- We will provide you with the marketing tools, and concierge event support that you need to make your event a success!
- Restaurant selection & coordination
- Marketing + design templates for – invites, menus, and signage
- Assistance coordinating a silent auction & raffle (if you choose)
- Onward House staff and/or participants (limit 1 – 2 guests) will be available to come on to your virtual or in-person meetup and talk about our work, tell stories, and answer questions.
- We will provide talking points, decor, thank you notes from participants.
Interested in learning more?
Contact Nikki using the form below: